Say Goodbye to Cramming: Master Memory with Dave Farrow in Just 7 Weeks!
Get 20% OFF Only for First 100 Users (Coupon Code : NEW20)
What our Memory Champions have to say
Dawn Shona Power
George Town College, Toronto, Canada
" I didn't really believe that it would work, but with only 4 hours of studying an entire semester's workload, I aced my final with a 98%. It was simple and fun....Thank you! "
Farrow Memory Graduate
" Hi, I'm Jennifer Scaife just taking this workshop on memory improvement with Dave. And I am a visual person. That's always been a technique I've relied on but his idea of integrating these three aspects three principles of memory into one aspect is great. I find it very helpful. And I know today I'm going to be able to go out and apply this. Thanks so much, Dave. "
" I used all the techniques I learned throughout the academic year. And thanks to your program, I went to a GPA of 3.6 in the fall semester, automatically placing me on the Dean's List. I couldn't believe I achieved that jump just one semester. "
Graduate Student, South Western University, TX
" Dave, words can't express how much your Farrow Memory Program has meant to me in school. As a Graduate student, the workload is enormous. Before your program, I was struggling just to survive in school. Now, I'm scoring 90-100% on all my exams, and my study time has been cut In Half! This means I can spend more time with my friends and family. I actually have a life now outside of school. I can honestly say your program is worth 10 times the cost! "
Farrow Memory Graduate
" I'm studying in honors science right now. I took the Farrow Memory course a few months ago and I've been listening to it on and off and it's really helped with schoolwork, understanding and definitely studying, it cuts back time and it's a great thing to have got it for Christmas for my mom. She was a bit hesitant at first but definitely when you pick it up and start watching it, you can tell it's gonna help you for sure. "
What You’ll Learn with Dave Farrow in this Memory Training Course?
- Unlock Your Brain Power: A recognition test to assess your memory capabilities and help identify areas for improvement.
- Master Memorization: Tips and techniques to help you improve your memory recall, so you can study smarter, not harder.
- Tiger In The Jungle: A visualization exercise to help improve your memory recall abilities.
- Tame the Exam Beast: Techniques for faster revision and no more last-minute cramming.
- Visualization Workout: A fun exercise to help you flex your memory muscles and start seeing real results.
- The Memory Holy Trinity: Visualization, Association, and Rarity – the three key principles of memory that will help you achieve perfect grades.
- Beyond the Basics: More tips and techniques to help you strengthen your memory recall and take your memory skills to the next level.
- Eye on the Prize: How to use eye pattern cues to enhance your memory recall and study more efficiently.
- Science Meets Practice: Understanding the science behind how memory works and how to apply it to your studies.
- Techniques for remembering information in the short and long term.
- Find Your Memory Mode: Introduction to different memory modes and advanced strategies to use them to your advantage.
- Shadow Memory Technique: A technique for enhancing your memory recall by asking yourself targeted questions.
- Deep Dive into Shadow Memory: A closer look at the Shadow Memory technique and how to use it effectively in your studies.
- Crack the Code: Techniques for encoding text information to help you remember it more easily.
- Say it in Your Own Words: Advanced techniques for using substitute words or phrases to enhance memory recall.
- Tips and techniques for learning foreign languages and memorizing greetings.
- Presidential Recall: A specific exercise to help you remember the names of the first ten American presidents.
- Understanding your preferred learning style (Spatial, Sequential, or Action) and how to use it to enhance your memory recall.
- Location, Location, Location: Using the concept of location to help remember information, with a focus on using keys.
- Specific memory techniques, training methods, and mental preparation strategies used by Guinness World Record Holders.
- Break the Routine: Using pattern interrupts to help break up routines and enhance memory recall.
- Journey Method – Groceries: A technique for using a familiar route or journey to help remember a list of items.
- Learn the Peg List Technique and Alphabet Peg list, powerful memory strategies for remembering lists of items by associating them with pre-memorized “pegs.”
- Number Magic: Farrow Number Method – a technique for remembering numbers more easily.
- Get Focused: Farrow Focus Method – a method for improving focus and concentration, which can in turn enhance memory recall.
Invest in Your Future
The decision you make today can transform the rest of your life
FULL PROGRAM 1 Year Access
LIMITED TIME OFFER
FULL PROGRAM Lifetime Access
LIMITED TIME OFFER
For your security, all orders are processed on a
secured server. 256 bit SSL encryption.
Bonuses included if you join today
Global Learning COMMUNITY
Connect with a community of learners. Meet other members who share your interests and are committed to personal growth
Memorize Entire Books
Get concise overviews of key points and concepts that are easy to digest. We'll also teach you memory techniques like mnemonics and linking methods so you can memorize important information from the books you read. Start reading smarter and remembering better today
From dates and equations to key terms and concepts, it can be difficult to keep everything straight. These visual aids are designed to help you organize and remember key information in a way that's easy to understand and recall. Whether you're studying for an exam, writing a paper, or just trying to stay on top of your coursework, our memory charts will give you the tools you need to succeed.
Printable Digital CERTIFICATE
You will receive a digital certificate in a printable format after you complete the course and pass the final quiz
With this cloud drive, you will have instant access to Dave Farrow’s most valuable insights, tips, and latest techniques.
In this audiobook, Dave shares his proven methods for tripling Memory using Farrow Memory Method
You're protected by the Farrow Memory Unconditional 15-day Guarantee
We guarantee results and your satisfaction is our priority. If you’re not completely satisfied, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the first 15 days for a full refund. No questions asked, no strings attached. Refunds will be processed the same day.
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on the option you choose:
If you opt for the yearly payment plan, you’ll have access to the course for one year from the date of purchase. After that, you’ll have the option to renew your access by making another yearly payment. And If you opt for the one-time payment or installment plan, you’ll have lifetime access to the course. That means you’ll be able to log in and access the course material whenever you want, for as long as the course is available with all the future updates.
The course is designed to be completed in 7 weeks, but it is self-paced, meaning you can take as long as you need to complete it. However, we recommend taking at least one week per module to ensure that you fully understand and absorb the material.
The Farrow Method is a memory system developed by Dave Farrow that is based on scientific research and uses visualization techniques, memory exercises, and cognitive training to improve memory and recall abilities. The program has been shown to triple memory capacity and is based on years of research and practice.
This course is your key to unlocking better memory and recall abilities. By improving your memory skills, you’ll be able to retain information more easily, recall it when needed, and get better grades. No more late-night study sessions or cramming before exams. You’ll have more time for your hobbies, and passions, or even binge-watching Netflix guilt-free!
Yes, we offer a 15-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the course, you can contact our support team within the first 15 days and request a full refund. No questions asked and no strings attached. The refund will be processed on the same day, and you will receive it within 4 working days.